My new favorite gloves in the world.

Cruizin

Guy came by the shop today wearing these on his bike, he let me try em and holy crap, I went back to my desk and ordered a pair. 

revit_sand3_gloves_black.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Externally-stitched for extreme comfort, durable and breathable for extreme riding conditions. The Sand 3 Gloves are summer warriors, on or off road.

I'll report back when mine arrive, but can already tell after trying them, these are my favorite for spring/summer/fall. 

• Thumbsup 5

• Supporting Member
51 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Guy came by the shop today wearing these on his bike, he let me try em and holy crap, I went back to my desk and ordered a pair. 

revit_sand3_gloves_black.jpg
WWW.REVZILLA.COM

Externally-stitched for extreme comfort, durable and breathable for extreme riding conditions. The Sand 3 Gloves are summer warriors, on or off road.

I'll report back when mine arrive, but can already tell after trying them, these are my favorite for spring/summer/fall. 

I have the Sand 2 gloves.  Indeed, they are awesome gloves!

• Thanks 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
17 minutes ago, bigorangecntry07 said:

I have mostly Revit gear now as well... and looking to replace my summer gloves VERY soon. Interested in the feedback!

As I posted above, I have the Rev'it Sand 2.  As you can see they are not a gauntlet glove, the shorter length means the cuff of the gloves fits inside the jacket cuff, that could be a pro or con depending on your needs.  They have ample ventilation and flow a lot of air, very nice summer glove! 

Sizing is typical Rev'it - meaning, in my experience they run a size small like their jackets.  I usually wear an XL and had to buy XXL.

The only downside is, they are advertised to have a "connect fabric" on the index finger for digital touch when using a GPS or smartphone, I found this to be hit and miss, mostly miss.  My bulky winter gloves work much better with my GPS touch screen.  YMMV.

I have had them for one full riding season and so far dont have any seams unraveling or separation.

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Oh except the pockets are small. Love my jacket and pants but the entry to the pockets can’t fit my hands. I’m 5’10 160 pounds. But I got big hands. God forbid you have a wound on your hand while trying to retrieve something from in your pocket. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Does the Sand 3 slide off of the hand easily in hot (sweaty) weather?  I have been thinking about replacing my Klim Induction short gauntlet due to extra effort required during TX summers, plus it feels a bit thin on protection and the cuff is a hassle to cinch down and get under jacket cuff.  Truly fits like a glove though.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

• Premium Member

I have Rev-It gloves for summer. Very comfy and they've lasted three summers now. My winter gloves are Helds.

The moto shop a mile from my house sells both. I may invest in some new summer gloves this year, I'll see what they have.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:06 PM, Nuckingfuts said:

I'm a huge fan of Racer brand gloves (Mickeys are my current short gauntlet glove)but I'm always open to good gear reviews. Subscribed!

I bought my first pair of Racer gloves a few years back and they are easily my favorite.  They felt custom fit from the first time I put them on and needed no break in.  Quality materials and construction.  They are expensive but I have had them longer than any glove I have previously owned including Held.

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

BMW gloves are top-class, and unlike with Held (though no doubt fine products) you don't have to sell your first-born to be able to afford a pair.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 2 months later...

I have a similar pair of summer gloves, the KLIM induction gloves. After dozens of gloves over the years, I think the key to both pairs (the OP's Rev'it Sand gloves, and the KLIM induction) is that the stitching is on the outside. It makes for so much more comfort over the traditional stitching.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Picked up a pair of Rev'It Dirt gloves which look very, very similar to the Sand gloves with maybe a little more substantial armor.  Fit was very, very good.  Now I just have to wait for weather good enough to ride in them.  These replaced A* short cuff gloves.  I still like A* long cuff, but now two of their short cuff gloves in a row tore at the same location at the base of the velcro tab at the wrist.

image.png

• Like 1