Farkling my new 06/ 2015 build 12/ 2018 rego Oz MT-09 Tracer.

I also did the rubber topped peg conversion, found a pair on eBay for $8.75 shipped. My wife looked at them after the install  and said, "Nice, I want some too". The rear pegs are completely different mounting but I discovered rear pegs from Super Tenere will fit, and look identical to the aftermarket front pegs when installed. They fold up just like the stock ones.

image.jpeg

2019 Tracer GT,  Ontario, Canada

On 12/22/2018 at 2:13 PM, wordsmith said:

.   I do like the Lava Red colour very much indeed - this pic doesn't quite do it justice.   It's identical (to my eye) to the paintwork on some Mazda sedans sold here, and on the mighty MX-5/ Miata sports car - lovely.

I've been looking into paint colours with a thought to maybe painting the pannier lids for an exact match to the bike - which will be very hard to achieve, I know.   And if it's not gonna be exact - fuggeddit! 

I've found that the Mazda/ MX-5 colour referred to above is known as Soul Red Crystal Metallic - quite a mouthful!  But it's a lovely, classy colour.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived