• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mc Cruise Discontinued?

Here's the installation instructions I was sent: 
https://www.scribd.com/document/389848434/Mcs6320TBWfz-Installation

Note that mines a little different, my TPS had a separate harness that plugged into the computer rather than me having to put the 4 pins into the main harness connector. I'm not sure if the unit I have is newer or older as I purchased it second hand, but these are the 2018 instructions I was sent in May.T
This is what I get when I click the link; 

Why am I seeing this site?

The page you were visiting helps find the best deals and products by connecting to VigLink Shopping. This site suggests similar retailers who may sell the same products at a better price. By making it easy to continue to the link you clicked on or browse related merchants, this site gives you more freedom to purchase from the retailer of your choice.

To learn more about how VigLink connects consumers to products, visit www.viglink.com.
Weird, works for me... Maybe geolocation based? How about this one? 

https://anonfile.com/B5R6v0idb2/mcs6320TBWfz_installation_pdf

I applaud the extra effort. I have PDF on my computer but the link wants me to download another program to view the PDF. Ain't happening. Thanks tho. I'm sure I'll get an answer soon from them or they won't sell a cruise. Not at the top of the list for mods but at 500.00 it is something I'd like but not a must-have. Just fired off another email. 

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

I have a 35page paper copy of the MCCruise ...dated may 2017 ... and the Brandon Dist. cruise control... both products use same "electric computer box brand" but have 2 totally diffrent wiring harness... I have used both products- currently using the one Brandon Dist(no longer in business)...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

I applaud the extra effort. I have PDF on my computer but the link wants me to download another program to view the PDF. Ain't happening. Thanks tho. I'm sure I'll get an answer soon from them or they won't sell a cruise. Not at the top of the list for mods but at 500.00 it is something I'd like but not a must-have. Just fired off another email. 
Weird, it's just a PDF, the same one they'll likely send you. Fair enough :) It's pretty cool though, even if currently I am just using it to ensure I don't end up over the speed limit...

Weird, it's just a PDF, the same one they'll likely send you. Fair enough smiley.png It's pretty cool though, even if currently I am just using it to ensure I don't end up over the speed limit...
That's me. I drive up to 4 - 5 miles over and set the cruise in the car, even in neighborhoods. I know it's the fastest I can get there legally. The Bike will be the same but still need a radar detector when I get into the twisties. Friends I ride with use this 1 and it's worked so far. 4 or 5 years worth. Just get the Bluetooth earpiece add-on for your alarm so you hear it in your helmet. Don't need to be checking the dash all the time. 

https://www.radarbusters.com/Adaptiv-TPX-Pro-Motorcycle-Radar-Detector-p/adaptiv-tpx-pro.htm

https://www.radarbusters.com/TPX-Wireless-Headset-p/tpx-headset.htm

Anyway, from what I've heard from everyone I'll have no problem putting it in. I'll take it all apart, the gas tank radiator area and do the Cruise and heated grips at the same time.

Oh yeah, just thought about it, might be Norton Anti-Virus that's throwing a wrench in the spokes. It's gotten a bit picky here lately. Just might be it.......Thanks again.....is this a great bike or what!?!

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

Archived