Anybody know of a hitch for our bikes?

I built a one-wheeled trailer to pull with my ST-1100. I used a 4.80-8 wheel/tire combo along with an axle/hub/bearings, a plastic "Job Box" and wiring all purchased from my local Tractor Supply. I pillaged a bicycle for a shock, found some tapered steering bearings for the swingarm and utilized steel bits that we had lying about the shop. 
I used a GL1500 drive shaft U-joint that was "opened up" with a die-grinder to allow a greater range of motion.

My hitch is a Classic Industries hitch that I added the "receiver" and gussets to. I used a 5pin plug that I wired in to the tail light and the trailer has all LED lighting, including corner markers. Though I have not weighed it, I would guess that the finish weight is about 85-90 lbs.

It has worked very well. 80+mph on I40 through the Smokies and triple digits a few times!! I've towed it several thousand miles. Actually wore out one tire on it.

I think a through-axle hitch would be the way to go with the FJ, and it would simplify construction.

Here are some pictures of my build:

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg