Good Morning, FJ 09'ers!

I was going to suggest to go for the 2018 GT version for the true adventure buffs.
Actually for any true adventure buffs, you would probably want to look at an actual adventure bike, which the FJ/Tracer is not. 
Right, but they wouldn't be on this forum in the first place, now would they? 

I was going to suggest to go for the 2018 GT version for the true adventure buffs. But just to be sure, I double checked and no skid-plate on the GT version either. I guess this bike isn't meant to go off from decently paved tarmac.  
http://bikereview.com.au/yamaha-unveil-new-tracer-gt-mt-09-sp-eicma/
Thanks for this post, nico: very interesting.   I didn't realise until now that the new Tracer will come in two variants, the 'standard' Tracer and the fully-kitted GT version.   Pricing will be interesting!
You're welcome, pricing will be interesting indeed! Comes with Cruise control, electronically adjustable rear suspension apart from the glaringly obvious differences. 

• Premium Member
Thanks for this post, nico: very interesting.   I didn't realise until now that the new Tracer will come in two variants, the 'standard' Tracer and the fully-kitted GT version.   Pricing will be interesting!
You're welcome, pricing will be interesting indeed! Comes with Cruise control, electronically adjustable rear suspension apart from the glaringly obvious differences. 
Nope, not electronically adjustable suspension. It's fully adjustable and has remote preload on the rear.
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

wait!!! your not supposed to move outta MI for California!!! your supposed to move outta California...

maybe next time offer a case of Faygo for a tow... Faygo is worth gold in California ?

edit: I have moved outta California 2 times but California still has its siren call tempting me to move back...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Supporting Member
Nope, not electronically adjustable suspension. It's fully adjustable and has remote preload on the rear.
@clint you beat me to it.   
Even though its still oem suspension, having compression adjustment in front and remote preload adjustment on the rear is a nice addition. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived