What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Bite the bullet and mount the front as well. Nothing is as good as a matching set!  Besides I mounted these babies just in time for the years first heavy rain. No lack of confidence with these!

Everything is simple, Nothing is easy

Adjusted the APS yesterday. Stock closed throttle - 14/17 15/16. Didn't write down the wide open throttle numbers. Now - 14 - 13/97 15 - 12/97

Stock - STD was snatchy coming out of corners. Really had to watch the throttle. "A" mode was unrideable. No fun at all.

Now - STD is smooth and A is fun. Should have did this a year ago.
It should be a blinking sticky at the top of each page. If anybody complains about a snatchy throttle or janky fueling, this should be the only reply until they do it. It's not hard at all and completely changes the bike's livability for me—especially because I'm in traffic when I commute. 
I just wish we didn't have to do it to achieve what it should have been stock since it's the adjustment of a sensor already on the bike.

• Premium Member
Adjusted the APS yesterday. Stock closed throttle - 14/17 15/16. Didn't write down the wide open throttle numbers.Now - 14 - 13/97 15 - 12/97

Stock - STD was snatchy coming out of corners. Really had to watch the throttle. "A" mode was unrideable. No fun at all.

Now - STD is smooth and A is fun. Should have did this a year ago.
It should be a blinking sticky at the top of each page. If anybody complains about a snatchy throttle or janky fueling, this should be the only reply until they do it. It's not hard at all and completely changes the bike's livability for me—especially because I'm in traffic when I commute. 
I just wish we didn't have to do it to achieve what it should have been stock since it's the adjustment of a sensor already on the bike.
Made the change and very glad I did. The stop-go, 1st to 2nd and also the downblips are so smooth now. 
14 was 17-100 now 13-97
15 was 15-99   now 12-95

Capture.jpgCapture1.jpg

• Supporting Member
With a bit of luck and some well-timed forum parts shopping, I have a new-to-me Sargent seat and Cal Sci tinted shorty windshield on their way. I’ve been thinking ‘I really should do something about the windscreen and seat’ for 2 years and 12k+ miles, so I’m glad to have these parts on the way.

Thanks to @dfwfj and @jumpjet for being great sellers... quick and easy to do business with.

I got some work done yesterday on the bike! I painted panels on my GT from silver to flat black, powder coated the passenger grab-rails to Blurple, added tank pad decals and changed Front to LED blinkers. I've also been playing around with suspension settings

painted_panels.jpg

painted_panels1.jpg

painted_panels2.jpg

painted_panels3.jpg

Anybody tried these? I ordered it, I have motodynamic flushmount installed and it’s way far from bright. I like that it’s white as running light and switch amber when blinking.
It says it fits mt-09, will it fit a tracer? All other turn signals are good for both but this one only write about mt-09

https://www.amazon.ca/Universal-Brightness-Motorcycle-Kawasaki-CBR1000/dp/B0757JKRST/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1537037545&sr=8-4&keywords=Bsk&th=1

Anybody tried these? I ordered it, I have motodynamic flushmount installed and it’s way far from bright. I like that it’s white as running light and switch amber when blinking. It says it fits mt-09, will it fit a tracer? All other turn signals are good for both but this one only write about mt-09

https://www.amazon.ca/Universal-Brightness-Motorcycle-Kawasaki-CBR1000/dp/B0757JKRST/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1537037545&sr=8-4&keywords=Bsk&th=1
I like it but you might need something like this as well. I wish I had a running light for my front blinkers. You'll have to add some pictures of how it looks when it is installed! 

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Adapters-Spacers-Aftermarket-Indicators/dp/B01BH5YH4G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1537043850&sr=8-2&keywords=Yamaha+blinker+adapter&dpID=41GFFrAF96L&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Yes I know, I forgot to mention I did order some adapter as well.
https://www.amazon.ca/Carbon-Indicator-Signal-Adapter-Motorcycle/dp/B07FBD6N5K/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1537038510&sr=8-8&keywords=yamaha+adapter+turn+signal

I don’t know how these will turn out (fitment) but I’ll figure something out if it doesn’t fit right away.

Also, why don’t you have running light/blinker? Is’nt the bike suppose to be like that (I don’t know since I bought mine with aftermarket blinkers already, but it has running/blinking feature)