What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

I got it through Bayside Performance in Vancouver.  The hose goes straight into the top of the reservoir not with a 90 degree fitting if that helps any.  The downfall of that is, the compression knob on the reservoir can't be turned by hand, you need to use a wrench...that sucks. 
Thanks for that info. My Penske is the exact same setup, and the knob also requires a wrench, my buddies Penske from Stoltec has a banjo bolt connection on the side of the knob mount. 
I'm not too happy with the reservoir mount though. Could be a more refined mounting system. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? 

• Supporting Member
Thanks for that info. My Penske is the exact same setup, and the knob also requires a wrench, my buddies Penske from Stoltec has a banjo bolt connection on the side of the knob mount. 
I'm not too happy with the reservoir mount though. Could be a more refined mounting system. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

Stoltec sells one.  Penske Remote Reservoir Mount

I might pick one of these up myself.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
Took the old Cortech tail bag off and put a new Givi XS313 XSteam 20L tail bag on.

I leave the bags on all the time so I put a 1/4-20 through bolt through the luggage rack.86968710e6598cbd857b7549606cb950.jpg5d033117e5cfacae590a79ecf28113c4.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

No pictures because it doesn't really look different, but I reupholstered the rider seat today. Got some high density 1.5in foam and 1in memory foam. Cut to size, glued together, and then glued to existing foam in seat pan. Picked up some vinyl that closeley matches the stock vinyl and recovered. Total cost, $38. Much more comfortable now just sitting on it. Just need to give it a test ride later.

• Premium Member
Rode it to the beach. Then illegally parked.8256dd56714e36fb2f34a429fbf1527e.jpgca56c620fbe9705d6b1196e9758fc077.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Well I went ahead today and adjusted my APS while it was raining this morning. What a difference. No more jerkyness in STD mode and a lot less in A mode.

My values in Diag 14 were 18-101 now they are set at 13-97
My values in Diag 15 were 14-101 now they are set at 12-96

What a nice easy cheap adjustment to make this bike even better. IF you were thinking of trying it, do it.

Now this winter I will send out the ECU to be remapped. Until then this will have to do to finish off the season.

• Premium Member
For anyone wanting to know what the Yohismura R77 sounds like here is a link to my Flckr page - Yoshimura R77 Went out for a ride yesterday

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member
Put an R&G fender on it.

A size comparison.fa36569d8c6c41891918b19698291c4c.jpg68c718c7c98948325bab1accf24bacb1.jpg