What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Removing the foam under the gas tank allows for more airflow to the intake. 2WDW measured a 6hp gain in the midrange after removing the foam. :thumbsup: That is what I was told while I was waiting for my ECU to be flashed.
What he said.  I want a reputable place to send, but on the east coast if possible.  don't just want to google and send it off to someone who isn't recommended. 

• Supporting Member
What he said.  I want a reputable place to send, but on the east coast if possible.  don't just want to google and send it off to someone who isn't recommended. 

If you want to keep it on the East Coast, you can send it to Ivans Performance in New York. 

He has been doing this for many years and has a great reputation.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
Rode it. Through the Seminole Indian lands.

It didn't take me 3 hours. :D31007a70fac6a3644016be985044b3f8.jpg6a250d6ce2116f5c47fa5c1263fc47b5.jpg0eb98b1fa1b35c783c43c7de1e981b14.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member

5_B7_BDD9_C-73_EA-426_B-_A968-82_DFB165204_A.jpg[/url

of course it make sense to remove the hand guards just as the weather here in NY gets chilly. Bar ends today. Liked the look of the stock guards, but equally like this look. 

I left the mounts on, just in case I decide to go back. It’s getting colder here in NY 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Supporting Member
I installed a new set of Bridgestone Battlax S21's. Great Tires! $224 a set + $60 rebate.
That's insanely cheap for good rubber.  I know you've run these before... even a ball park on mileage you'll get from a pair?    

• Supporting Member
I installed a new set of Bridgestone Battlax S21's. Great Tires! $224 a set + $60 rebate.
That's insanely cheap for good rubber.  I know you've run these before... even a ball park on mileage you'll get from a pair?  

The last set got changed at about 5k, - I was getting ready for a road trip and they wouldn't have lasted the entire trip.  The had squared off a bit in the middle but still had some life left on them.

• Premium Member
1_A4_F7_AB6-9_E4_A-4_C29-_AEC2-3_DB268_D63_EF9.jpgA0_A89_AF0-_D396-482_F-809_E-23069_D44371_E.jpg

took the afternoon off and then this happened. Nice low growl. ECU flash next week and the only thing left is, rear shock, cruise control, rapid shift kit, seat, .......  I guess it never stops. 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member
It’s not that much louder than stock, just tuned in a different octive. Nothing in my immediate opinion would think you would have an issue at all. Every Indian I’ve ever heard is still louder. ? 

Fit some new tapered steering head bearings, new genuine pads in the front, new brake fluid front and rear and a fresh Michelin Road 5 on the front. I seem to be wearing front tyres out quicker than the rears. Must be my riding style because it was the same on my last bike. I’ll do the rear tyre in about 1000k’s when I relube the swingarm and linkage bearings.

• Supporting Member
Some preliminary good news... plugs look fab. I am eager to dive in there. 

plugs.jpg

Just curious, what is the mileage on your plugs?  Mine looked like yours @ 23k miles.