New 2024 Tracer 9 GT +

Miks

Recent purchase, traded in my 2020 Triumph Bonneville T120. Was looking for another Triumph, but without any dealers in sight (200 miles from home is the closest), I decided to see what my local dealer had.  Pretty good deal on a 2024 in stock, didn't test ride but that is the way I am - if it seems to fit, just buy it!

I have owned 49 other motorcycles, my other two I own is a 2023 BMW R1250Rt, and a 2024 Harley Davidson FLHTC or Ultra-Classic.  As an opinionated rider, each bike has their own charm and sometimes the less desirable characteristics.  My current BMW does everything well, with the exception of BMW's app that provides your navigation via your phone's WiFi and Bluetooth connection.  The Harley...well it's a heavy bike but really enjoyable to get out in the country and ride.

Coming from the Triumph that was smooth and had the most wonderful transmission in the world, I find the Yamaha likes to be revvvvved out, as well as a very intoxicating tone from the stock exhaust.  Handles very well, but I wonder why the Japanese manufacturers always have me looking for another gear when I am on the highway?  Nonetheless, the more I ride my Yamaha, the more I am liking it.

BMW.800X600.jpg

JUly7.2024.Ultra.1000X750.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

The best part of it all is that I am still out riding the bike!  Mild October so far.  Amazingly, there aren't a lot of accessories that I want to add to modify the bike to my liking.  I think the only thing under consideration is a rack that I found in the UK that bolts on easily.