Seat cushion

I have already picked up and installed the Ebay seat slope mod.  It seems to work ok, but doesn't do anything for the seat itself.  I just received this from Amazon, and it fits the Tracer seat perfectly.  I'll try to get some miles on it soon and report back on how it rides.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXRLMXTG?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title

• Thumbsup 2

Hopefully it works out for you with good results.

I did the same seat slope mod which wasn't quite what I was hoping for. Ended up getting the stock seat re-done here in the Seattle area for my Tracer and was totally worth it. I've had custom seats on my previous bikes and seems like its always the best way to go.

saddle ferry waiting.jpg

• Like 1

It raises the seat height about an inch.  I'm 6'3 or so and have the seat in the upper position.  I'm still up in the air about the cushion; it's very grippy and doesn't let you move around on the seat, and the slope, despite the mod, is still a problem.  I might try it again with the seat in the low position.  

• Thumbsup 1

I have a 2015. I bought a Corbin seat for mine and it can handle 350+ mile days without killing my butt. I'm 6"3" 250 lbs. It is a King/Queen seat. Highly recommend.

2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.