Tracer 900 GT possible bent panniers?

Hello, looking at possibly getting a Tracer 900 GT and there is one local to me but do these panniers look bent to you guys? Every other picture I've seen of different Tracers, they don't seem to look as "rotated" in as these do. Obviously could be normal and just be the pic/angle. Just curious your all's opinion. Thank you!

IMG_8283.jpeg

• Thumbsup 1

Have the seller send you a photo of the front of the saddlebag - there should be a bracket coming off the passenger footrest mount (like photo above). That is my guess - maybe they just set them in place without bracket to take photos

1980 Yamaha 850 Triple (sold). Too many bikes to list, FJ-09 is next on my list

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, thomasbenjamin said:

This panniers do look somewhat different from other Tracers I have come across before. Perhaps it would be beneficial if someone were to get up close and start to look at them for any kind of misplacement or harm. Whether you’re simply thinking about an upgrade or are seeking great quality panniers, Great Bikers Gear has panniers bags that could just do the trick. All the best with your Tracer 900 GT.

Brand new Account? -Check
Account has link to a vendor site? -Check
First and only post isn't an introduction, but rather "go buy this product" at the vendor site in their profile? -Check

This is a shill, and likely a bot/AI account at that based on the profile pic and how the post is written:
image.thumb.png.321d6cddef5eb1de8fd3c615f9d281e7.png

Odd, because Great Biker's Gear liners are already generally well-reviewed and known, don't need to shill a product that speaks for itself. Or are your Amazon sales cannibalizing your D2C margins so you're spamming forums to push people to buy direct from your website?

Reported.

• Thumbsup 1