Free barely used, OEM exhaust, from 2017 FJ-09.

thunderbird

Hello! I can't believe my stock exhaust from my FJ-09 has been sitting in the garage for the past 6 years.  I'm not looking to sell it - I'd just hate to trash it. I'd just ask the recipient to cover shipping. At the same time, I'm eager to get some space in the garage back, so I will probably only hang onto it for a couple more months.

I swapped the exhaust out promptly with an Akrapovic after buying the bike new, and the OEM exhaust was only on for the first 2k miles I put on the bike, so it's in great shape.

I'm located in Las Vegas, Nevada, so if you're nearby or happen to be here and want to snag it, let me know here!  Otherwise, I would estimate shipping to be anywhere between $50 - $90 USD.

20240815_182920.jpg

20240815_182912.jpg

• Premium Member

Hmmm

I need a third for experimentation of gutting variation...

Can you verify to 60076?

Got my last set from east coast for free except shipping and that cost about $55...

Thanks.

21 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Hmmm

I need a third for experimentation of gutting variation...

Can you verify to 60076?

Got my last set from east coast for free except shipping and that cost about $55...

Thanks.

Alright, got the shipping price! Best available is $59.62 via UPS. It happened to fit nicely into the box for my new Coleman camping stove, so no packaging costs!

I can ship it as soon as tomorrow if you still want it, but no rush. Just DM me and we'll exchange address and payment!

20240816_183707.jpg

Shipping Quote.png

FYI - this is still available to anyone else interested!

Shoot me a message or reply here if you're interested. Will hang onto it for another month or so before tossing it or putting it on ebay for a few bucks.