New member in Northern Utah

Just picked up a '19 Tracer 900 GT yesterday.  I'm in northern Utah/Cache Valley.  The Tracer is an upgrade to my Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.  Been riding since 1972.  Quit about five years ago, got rid of my ST1300 and KLR.  Decided to get back into riding, got the RE for practice and now have the 900 for touring and longer rides.  Would like to hear from other members in Northern Utah/Southern Idaho for rides.  

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, Dave in Utah said:

Just picked up a '19 Tracer 900 GT yesterday.  I'm in northern Utah/Cache Valley.  The Tracer is an upgrade to my Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.  Been riding since 1972.  Quit about five years ago, got rid of my ST1300 and KLR.  Decided to get back into riding, got the RE for practice and now have the 900 for touring and longer rides.  Would like to hear from other members in Northern Utah/Southern Idaho for rides.  

Welcome.  Lovely state to ride in/travel to.  I have been through Utah on road trips from Washington a few separate times and cant wait to plan another ride through there.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I was in Washington for almost 40 years, five years in eastern Washington and from 85 to 2016, Snohomish County.  I've ridden all over Washington, Idaho, BC and the surrounding  states.  Great riding, but the weather was killing me.  

• Thumbsup 2

I just checked the included tool kit pouch.  It contains one open end wrench, a 12/14, I think.  Obviously everything else has been lost.  Can anyone tell me what the basic factory tool kit contains?  Any other must carry tools?  

Thanks.  

That is it. There is a screwdriver and allen key under the passenger seat. Most new bikes have very minimal tool kits, if they have one at all..

I'm in Salt Lake valley, and there are a couple others on the forums in Northern UT. 

OK, thanks.  I'll put something together.  I have a fairly comprehensive portable tool kit from my Airhead days, but it's pretty heavy and won't begin to fit under the seat.  

It would be nice to meet up with some other northern Utah riders.