This CP3 is fantastic

Hey everyone,

I'm Adrian. I've been riding since I was a teenager (now in my mid thirties). My first bike was actually a scooter, but within about half a year I bought myself a motorcycle. Since then, I've worked in the motorcycle biz for both the manufacturers and head offices for a number of years before branching off on my local motorcycle biz. I usually have at least a few motorcycles in the garage at a time.

A few years back, when I was thinking about selling my Harley-Davidson Night Rod, I got to spend some time on an XSR900 and thought, "Wow, if there's a bike that could get me to part ways with my Night Rod, this is it."

I love that I had just about all the power of the V-Rod, but with much less weight, and a tighter wheel base. It made me rethink what I wanted from my motorcycles...

Fast forward a few years and a couple cross country rides later, and I picked up an FJ-09/Tracer 900, so, here I am :)

Ok, that's wayyyy too much about me. Hope y'all are well and I'm looking forward to finding my way around.

Ride safe, but have fun.

Adrian

• Thumbsup 3

The CP3 really is an excellent motor.  I am now lusting for the new 2024 MT-09 SP.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 3

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

Welcome! 

I have owned many bikes some with 140 HP+ and nothing compares with this engine. (Especially when you get the ECU flashed) It's a beast with all the power where you want it 

Ride Free!

• Thumbsup 4