2020 Tracer 900 GT "Central Ohio" $7100

Ride365

With much regret, I must sell my lovely machine which I have grown quite fond of. I recently bought a BMW R1200GS and Mama says I can't have 2 bikes, so someone is going to get a really nice and well taken care of machine. This bike has been flawless for me, and has taken me on some great rides and fun journeys since I bought it new. I am located in Westerville Ohio, which is about 20 minutes NE of Columbus. Cosmetically there are few if any blemishes or scratches anywhere, and it has never been down or ridden on gravel "intentionally". Runs awesome, in particular with the Boosterplug installed which really helped with lower RPM's/idle and on/off throttle abruptness. I currently have 18,893 miles logged, shouldn't go up much other than whatever is added during a test ride. Below is list of the goodies installed and or comes with it, please send me a PM with any questions or if further pics are needed. Recent oil change and I have always run full synthetic, and the tires are about 3/4 new tread "Dunlop Roadsmart III". Still on original chain and sprockets, but all is wearing well mileage considered, there are zero kinks or rust on the chain and the sprockets still have some safe life to them "I am very particular about chain care". I cannot stress enough how well this bike runs and rides and has been taken care of, and I am very forthcoming about any questions or concerns a perspective buyer may have. I will accept only cash or a cashiers check for payment, and I will not be giving this bike away, so any ridiculous low-balling........don't waste mine or your time. Thanks in advance for any interest!

Brian

Radiator guard

Pyramid rear hugger

Yamaha 39L top case and rack

Delkevic carbon-fiber full exhaust with baffle

AVDB Moto billet aluminum fully adjustable levers

Rear swing arm spools

Techspec tank grips/protection

Garmin Zumo 390L GPS and RAM mount kit

Bagster Ready Luxe saddle

MRA Sport tinted windshield

Original Beemer buddies handlebar grips

Givi Tank-lock system and bag

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1179.jpeg

• Thumbsup 1

• crosshairs changed the title to 2020 Tracer 900 GT "Central Ohio" $8100
  • 2 weeks later...
  • crosshairs changed the title to 2020 Tracer 900 GT "Central Ohio" $7500
1 hour ago, johnmark101 said:

That's a good deal on a very nice bike.  👍

Thank you sir, I will continue to bring down the price until it sells or perhaps reluctantly see what a dealer will give me for it.

• duhs10 changed the title to 2020 Tracer 900 GT "Central Ohio" $7100