Betoney, thank you.  Your comment is useful.  I will send the oil to the lab next change.  

2and3 cylinders, I am sorry you disbelieve my comments.  I don't really care what you think, but I do value the information I have received on this site.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think 2and3 might have been on pain killers when he answered 😄, He's normally very helpful.

Probably people are a bit surprised to see such waste of good oil considering the price, there is definitely no reason to be changing oil so soon as it doesn't achieve anything.

And sometimes new people get offended by people here trying to help, sometimes things get misinterpreted when no offence was meant.

I recently got blocked for giving someone accurate information about what springs they needed for their weight,  obviously wasn't interested or took it the wrong way. Oh well.

Definitely get your oil tested for your own piece of mind.

Edited by OZVFR
  • Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Variant of a DuPont advertising slogan, "Better Things for Better Living...Through Chemistry."

Acetaminophen 300 / Codeine 30 can result in moderate pain relief but with few other positive effects, a good sense of humor not being one. 

People who use Hydrocodone and especially Oxycodone as a recreational drug are out of their minds, which I guess is the point. 

I've still got it!

9 hours ago, OZVFR said:

And sometimes new people get offended by people here trying to help, sometimes things get misinterpreted when no offence was meant.

I recently got blocked for giving someone accurate information about what springs they needed for their weight,  obviously wasn't interested or took it the wrong way. Oh well.

Lol, I got the same thing!!! I think he may have deleted the thread but who knows. 

8 hours ago, MikeD said:

It turns out the oil is getting roasted much faster than usual because of the after market turbo.  It seems to be causing faster wear. 

Please show proof of said turbo with a pic or video, we are very curious.

Sorry....but at this point, I am calling bullshit. And you are the one who started this thread and joined this forum, so I reckon you get what comments you get. Good luck mystery man, and with that mystery bike.