MRA Sport screen Tracer 9 gt

Does anyone have a used one for sale or know where I can find one online? Ebay has them but they are too expensive after shipping and none of the online stores seem to have them in stock.

Posted (edited)

Not many used ones, as they are very good and most keep them. I bought mine directly from MRA, I suggest avoiding EBAY......and everything is expensive now. 😔

I have that same screen by the way, it is fabulous and I get ZERO buffeting.

Edited by Ride365
  • Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

They have the same hole pattern,  I have ermax sportscreen for tracer 9 on my 900 gt . No buffeting and looks nice .

• Thumbsup 2

I have one that I may be selling. The MRA with spoiler doesn't work well enough for me. I'm now looking at the California Scientific one, but haven't ordered it yet.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KimG said:

I have one that I may be selling. The MRA with spoiler doesn't work well enough for me. I'm now looking at the California Scientific one, but haven't ordered it yet.

I'm looking for a smaller sport screen or maybe the touring screen without the clip-on. I'd like to see a side by side comparison of them against the factory screen. I don't want a huge screen up front.

The MRA sport isn't much overall bigger than the OEM, just looks and works a helluva lot better. There is so much more to buffeting and smoothness than just the screen, like helmet/torso length/jackets/hand guards/and realistic expectations. I have owned several bikes in my life, and this bike with the current set up is the best wind management I have ever had.

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 4:32 AM, Chowda said:

I ordered an MRA Sportscreen from FC-Moto. I'll let you know what I think about it when I get it.

FC-Moto are a reputable mob and a great resource if you cannot find the product in your home country.

@Chowda Please let us know what you think of the MRA screen when you get a chance and when it arrives.

Edited by ZigMerid
  • Thumbsup 1

Alright, got the notice that the screen should be here tomorrow. On Saturday I have its 600 mile service scheduled and after tbat's done I'll get to check out the MRA. 

Got to ride a bit today and so far the screen works really good. Haven't taken it up to speeds above 60 yet though. It looks really nice too IMO. Much better looking than the Puig Sportscreen. Compared to the Puig the performance of the MRA is similar, if not slightly better so far.

• Thumbsup 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2024 at 6:30 PM, Ride365 said:

The MRA sport isn't much overall bigger than the OEM, just looks and works a helluva lot better. There is so much more to buffeting and smoothness than just the screen, like helmet/torso length/jackets/hand guards/and realistic expectations. I have owned several bikes in my life, and this bike with the current set up is the best wind management I have ever had.

The MRA "Sport" version is smaller than the OEM screen. You're confusing the MRA Sport with the MRA Touring perhaps, which is closer in size to the stock screen, but aerodynamically superior.

I have the Puig sport screen which appears to be bit cheaper than the MRA. But different looks so that may be a factor. I've had it on and off my '19 GT for four years now without issue.

20190822_155254_resized.thumb.jpg.97bc400d4e9b17be74b9cf920de329ba.jpg20190822_155315.thumb.jpg.d70a4f8e1124ef4726567cd4bee7bee3.jpg

Posted (edited)

I have the Puig and MRA sportscreens. They both do a good job but I prefer the looks of the MRA sportscreen and it is slightly larger.

I'm not in a big hurry for it but may eventually get the MRA Vario touring screen with adjustable visor too.

Edited by Chowda