I plugged in a small air compressor into the auxiliary port and as quickly as it came on it shut off. Now I have no power from the outlet. Any ideas which fuse to replace? 

Disregard. I found a Youtube video that got me straight again. In case you're wondering, it's the terminal fuse 2. It's #2 on page 8-30 of the manual. 

Edited by Chowda
  • Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

If you have to use a compressor using the bikes power, ONLY use it directly connected to the battery, like SAE connector.

• Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

This inflator is rated 4.5 A @ 40 psi, so it normal that your 2 A fuse blows.

As previously said you have to use it directly connected to the battery with a sufficient section cable and an adapted fuse.

What I have done on my Tracer is a permanent connection with 2 mm² section harness and 10 A fuse. I use this harness to connect the Optimate charger and laso any other accessory that I need, including an inflator.

That way no problem.

Posted (edited)

Saw the Fanttik X9 Pro pump on a Chaseontwowheels Youtube video. It charges via the usb cable. Looks like it might be a cool wireless option. Has anyone here used one?

Screenshot_20240627_230052_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Chowda

I don't have any because the problem with this device is battery : when you need it batteries are flat. If you have to wait for it to be charged.....

And with the time battery looses its capacity, so I consider it is not a good choice for a device you use not enough often.

Edited by Denideul
  • Thumbsup 1