Packtalk Pro

volfi

So I’m looking to upgrade from my old Sena 20S to something better… it seems from this thread the best option is the Cardo Packtalk Edge with the JBL speakers… I know this is all personal preference but is that a fair summary? My Sena was adequate in my old Arai Quantum helmet, but with my new Shoei RF-1400, it doesn’t sound as good and the volume is not adequate anymore.  I’ve tried putting spacers under the speakers to get them closer to my ears, but just sounds all muddled… maybe the Sena is just old & tired!  I primarily use music and navigation, never phone and only occasional communicator. Thanks for the feedback!

8 hours ago, Tim Anderson said:

So I’m looking to upgrade from my old Sena 20S to something better… it seems from this thread the best option is the Cardo Packtalk Edge with the JBL speakers… I know this is all personal preference but is that a fair summary? My Sena was adequate in my old Arai Quantum helmet, but with my new Shoei RF-1400, it doesn’t sound as good and the volume is not adequate anymore.  I’ve tried putting spacers under the speakers to get them closer to my ears, but just sounds all muddled… maybe the Sena is just old & tired!  I primarily use music and navigation, never phone and only occasional communicator. Thanks for the feedback!

Id stick with the Edge model, And if the JBL speakers are not enough go with in-ear headphones and have crystal clear audio!

• Thumbsup 1