Need Help With Top Case for My Tracer 900GT

Hello everyone,

I have purchased a 2019 Tracer 900GT in California, which came with a  rear rack. I have been trying to purchase the 50L top case that fits this rack, but I was told by a Yamaha dealership that this case is discontinued. All the online stores have this item as "out of stock", and I have not been able to find this case as used on any online market, and I am lost. 

Is there an alternative 50L case that fits the rear rack of my Tracer? I read somewhere that Givi makes these cases, which Yamaha then rebrands as their own, but I haven't been able to find out the model number of their case. 

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Big difference between the original factory rack and Yamaha top case rack, and yeah I am under the impression that both are out of stock "glad I got mine last year". There are plenty of options for aftermarket like Shad/Givi/SW Motech, might go to Revzilla or Twisted Throttle if haven't yet. Good luck......lots of goodies out of stock these days.

I had the similar problem after I got my 24GT+. The Yamaha OEM topcase rack was readily available but the case that fits it was nowhere to be found. I really like the "clean look" of the OEM rack so I eventually found a new 39L Yamaha top case on ebay.

Keep your feelers out, it won't be cheap but worth it for me

Here's one